Welcome to the website for the Time Machine gallery and for Harlow Museum – both are well worth a visit! These two amazing places are managed by Science Alive, an independent charity committed to community learning.
Harlow Museum and Time Machine Christmas and New Year Holiday period opening times – seasons greetings to everyone!
- Tues 23rd Dec Closing at 2pm
- Weds 24th Dec to Sunday 28th Dec Closed for Christmas Holiday period
- Mon 29th Dec and Tues 30th Dec: normal opening hours
- Weds 31st Dec and Thurs 1st Jan 15 Closed for New Year
- Friday 2nd Jan onwards: normal opening hours
HomeEd@SA group next event is “Friction!” on Monday January 12th
At Harlow Museum now: The Colour of Country exhibition:
The Great War – documented by personal evidence – alongside abstract art paintings by Ken Pammen
At the Time Machine Gallery until late Jan 2015: Cold War – an Epping Forest District Museum exhibition
Tweets by @ScienceAliveUK
If you would like to support our work as an education charity, you can do so in several ways…
- you can simply come and enjoy yourself at the Time Machine gallery or at Harlow Museum
- you can spread the word about what we do
- you can help us with our work as a volunteer
- you can donate funds to help us through PayPal – see below
Thank you for being part of what we do.
Use the Twitter Button to spread the word about our website and visitor centres!
If you are interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) or Heritage you might like to see our daily digest of topical information,…
To read the SA7 Bulletin – click on the image here….