Welcome to the website for the Time Machine gallery and for Harlow Museum – both well worth a visit! Science Alive is an independent charity providing community learning and cultural services with the support of Harlow Council.
Current events and news….
Science Alive is looking for new Trustees to join our board and help with the development of the charity. Click here for more details.
- Saturday 27th August 2:00 p.m. Seaforth & Jackson Duo – music at Harlow Museum
- Monday 30th August: Bank Holiday – Harlow Museum and the Time Machine will be closed
Summer Holiday programme info is here! (Click to see details)
- Join the Science Alive supporters group The Learning Collective). Membership is free! You’ll be part of a membership organisation and mailing list which keeps you in touch with our work at the Time Machine and Harlow Museum – and you can be proud that you are one of a growing number supporting learning in the community! Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call in or phone to join up – or see the new TLC page here for more details.
Shop and support!
You’ll find some great bargains at the Museum Shop book sale – click here to see our latest special offers!
And we also have a new way of supporting Harlow Museum and the Time Machine – through online shopping! Further details will be appearing here shortly and our next TLC bulletin will have information about how we hope to raise some serious money through the checkout at stores including Tesco, Boots, M&S, John Lewis, Sainsbury’s, Amazon, B&Q and many more…. and it won’t cost you a penny to raise pounds and pounds for us!
Time Machine gallery (Harlow Leisurezone)
Every Saturday: Raspberry Pi Club and SACK (Science Alive Club for Kids) – ask for details
While you are at the Museum, don’t forget to visit our Museum Bookshop and our Corner Cafe! We have some great titles & activity books for you.
Our latest exhibition is a retrospective on the life and work of John Collins – an extraordinary local character from a distinguished local family, who built a unique collection of cycles and cycling ephemera. The John Collins Story will run until the Autumn at Harlow Museum – you can now purchase a brand new version of John Collins’ own autobiography, just £5 from the Museum Bookshop.
Meet our new mascot! You’ll find our young Charity appealing for your support at our welcome point when you visit Harlow Museum! Visitors have been really generous in recent months – we appreciate your support for Harlow Museum!
Tweets by @ScienceAliveUK
If you want to support Science Alive…
- visit & enjoy the Time Machine gallery or Harlow Museum
- join TLC, our supporters group
- spread the word about what we do
- help us with our work as a volunteer
- donate funds to help us through PayPal – see below
Thank you for being part of what we do.
Use the Twitter Button to spread the word about our website and visitor centres!