Time Machine gallery 01279 413412
Harlow Museum and Walled Gardens 01279 454959
Get in touch! Our team is here to help you…
- Marie Woodrough is our Marketing Officer and can help you with any information you need about making bookings or with general enquiries.
- Shannon Hodgkinson is our Business Development Assistant and can help with enquiries about new partnerships, sales, sponsorship or other opportunities,
- Marta Vaquero is our Museum Assistant Curator and can help you with family history, local history or other enquiries to do with Harlow or your personal heritage.
- Jon O’Connor is our Education Adviser and will be pleased to talk through any specific details relating to our programmes for schools & learning groups
- Liam Collier is our Facilities Officer and can help you with arrangements for your bookings including birthday parties
For all general enquiries, contact our office by email: email@example.com and we will make sure your message reaches the right member of the team.
For Science Alive or Living History education programmes and group booking enquiries, contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also take a look at our Education Page for information on some of our most popular programmes for schools and groups.
We have meeting rooms for hire at Harlow Museum suitable for school INSET, team discussions or clubs and societies.
You can hire the whole of our fabulous Time Machine gallery for corporate events or larger groups. Contact our office for rates and further details: email@example.com
Volunteering and Sponsorship: become part of TLC – our supporter group
If you would like to offer to help or get involved in our work, check our our current vacancies on our Volunteering page and then contact Jon O’Connor, firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you would like to support us by sponsoring an event or any aspect of our work, we’d be pleased to talk to you: please contact our CEO, Jon O’Connor: email@example.com