Harlow Museum weekends
Visit Harlow Museum and enjoy our Saturday Time Detective workshops discovering stories through objects and records with our friendly team.
For 14-25 year olds, there is a regular yh group meeting (young historians) every Saturday.
- Harlow Museum Workshops are £1.50 per child plus admission – £2 per adult and £1 per child to support our running costs.
- Enjoy our Museum Café – open for hot drinks, biscuits and cakes and our Children’s Bookshop
Time Machine Weekend Programme
Enjoy all the other hands on activities and displays in the Time Machine Gallery, while you are there….
- The Playground 3D puzzles, Forces kits and much much more…
- The People Pod Exhibition about how you and your body work!
- Two Exhibitions “A Walk Through Time” and “Starting Line”
- Every Saturday at the Time Machine, come and enjoy SACK – our Science Alive Club for Kids for 6-12 year olds – see below for further details
- We usually have workshop activities for the whole family to enjoy; experiments, modelling and making activities.
- The Raspberry Pi Club for any age from 11 upwards meets every Saturday morning at 10:00. Ask us for further details.
SACK programme for April and May
22nd April: Out of this world: Bangs, paint and space with Star Splatter!
29th April: Bodies! Make your own skeleton and learn all about the organs of the body!
6th May: Under Pressure: Learn how air pressure can be used as a force to drive Balloon Buggies.
13th May: Light: Light up your weekend with Periscope making.
20th May: Sound: Make your own bee hummer and learn about how we are able to hear.
27th May: Chemistry Lab: Elephant toothpaste – Fantastic Foaming Fun!